Linear Motor with permanent magnet
Direct drive linear motors have high force density, high stiffness, enable extremely smooth velocity control and require minimal maintenance.
Ironless linear motors typically consist of a U-shaped magnet track, with two plates of magnets facing each other. This reduces heat dissipation and means that ironless linear motors have lower thrust forces than iron core motors. But their lower mass (due to a lighter primary part) give them better acceleration capabilities and short settling times, making them ideal for precise, rapid movements.
2. Material: N, M, H, SH grade NdFeB magnet and Q235A stainless steel
3. Length: 180–750mm or customized.
4. Benefits of Ironless Linear Motor:
● Smooth motion
● Low inertia, high acceleration
● Strong overload capacity
● Zero cogging and no electromagnetic attraction
● Modular design
● Maintenance-free, with the grating application to achieve high precision
● Equipped with NdFeB magnets (rare earth magnets)
● U-shaped ironless linear motors do not have silicone steel sheet in the primary, so it got some benefits like have no cogging force, no magnetic normal force, less weight in the primary.
5. Application: Semiconductor industry, FPD industry, SMT, PCB, CNC machine etc.