PROPERTY OF SOFT FERRITE:
1. High permeability, permeability (symbol μ) is a measure of magnetic field sensitivity.
2. Low coercivity Hc show that magnetic material is not only vulnerable to external magnetic field magnetization but also easily affected by external magnetic field or other factors demagnetization and magnetic loss is lower.
3. High saturation flux density Bs and high saturation magnetization Ms make it easier to obtain high magnetic permeability μ and low coercivity Hc and also can increase energy density.
4. Low magnetic loss and dielectric loss, it requires a low coercive force Hc and a high resistivity.
5. High stability, it requires that the properties of soft magnetic ferrite above-mentioned have high stability to environmental factors such as temperature and vibration